FreightWaves The #1 Source for Navigating the Freight Markets. Like the best things in life, our articles are free.
- Inflation and stock sell-offs — The Stockouton May 14, 2021 at 11:16 pm
On this episode of The Stockout, Mike Baudendistel explores rising prices and the threat of inflation as stocks plummet.
- US maritime group fears waiver abuse by fuel shipperson May 14, 2021 at 10:55 pm
American Maritime Partnership warns the Biden administration to guard against waiver manipulation by refineries in the wake of the Colonial Pipeline shutdown.
- Automating intermodal — WTTon May 14, 2021 at 8:44 pm
A new solution for moving containers, CRST trucker plays us a song, CarrierHQ talks AB5, and country music's Jeremiah Craig debuts his new album
- Vessel traffic flowing again on Mississippi River under I-40on May 14, 2021 at 7:45 pm
Vessels get the green light after a portion of the Mississippi River near Memphis was closed to traffic for a few days. Inspectors found damage to the bridge […]
- Daily Infographic: Amazon to Hire 75K Workers for North American...on May 14, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Company to offer $17 average starting wage and sign-on, COVID vaccination bonuses
- US rail volumes back off from recent highson May 14, 2021 at 6:30 pm
U.S. rail traffic slipped last week from the prior week, although they’re still up by double-digit percentage points year-over-year, according to data […]
- Latvian airline leases A330 jets, removes seats for cargoon May 14, 2021 at 6:22 pm
SmartLynx Airlines is leasing passenger aircraft to fly cargo before using them for their traditional role.
- Drilling Deep: Diesel in the wake of Colonial; KeyBanc’s Fowler on...on May 14, 2021 at 6:05 pm
Also on the podcast, KeyBank’s Fowler talks about what blowout Q1 earnings said about the state of trucking.
- FreightWaves Classics: The Atlantic Coast Line was one of several...on May 14, 2021 at 6:00 pm
The Atlantic Coast Line Railroad was a key Southern railway in the 19th and 20th centuries. Learn more in this FreightWaves Classics profile.
- Truck Talk: Proxy plumbing editionon May 14, 2021 at 5:58 pm
Truck Talk is a weekly newsletter offering perspective and context on happenings in the industry.