FreightWaves The #1 Source for Navigating the Freight Markets. Like the best things in life, our articles are free.
- GSCW: Walmart beats Amazon in circumventing port congestion, analyst...on March 2, 2021 at 12:02 am
Amazon may get the headlines for promising fast deliveries, but if it can’t get the product from overseas, the efficiency of trucks and delivery vans […]
- Workhorse electric delivery van builds lag as backlog swellson March 1, 2021 at 11:54 pm
Workhorse Group built just seven electric delivery vans for the second consecutive quarter. Production systems and supply chain problems hamper the company.
- Investigative: KeepTruckin fights NTSB bid to remove its ELD...on March 1, 2021 at 11:42 pm
KeepTruckin is petitioning the National Transportation Safety Board to rescind its recommendation that the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration remove […]
- Greensill Capital reportedly faces $1.5 billion write-down, possible...on March 1, 2021 at 10:45 pm
Concurrent to insolvency discussions, Greensill is considering the sale of its operating business to Apollo Global Management Inc. for $100 million, according […]
- Weekly DOE/EIA diesel price cracks $3/gallon mark in 17th straight...on March 1, 2021 at 10:31 pm
The OPEC+ group will meet this week, setting a course for supply that will determine the future course of oil prices.
- Maersk Essen nears LA more than 6 weeks after container losson March 1, 2021 at 10:30 pm
The ocean carrier has not said when customers can expect to receive damaged or intact cargo.
- Weather upends ArcBest’s quick start to 2021on March 1, 2021 at 10:15 pm
Logistics provider ArcBest Corp. reported that the positive trends in its asset-based segment during January were derailed by poor weather in February. […]
- Teamsters see pro-labor proposal leveling playing field at XPOon March 1, 2021 at 9:45 pm
XPO and port drayage are in the Teamsters Union target sights in backing the PRO Act.
- Career Tracks: ‘Product visionary’ from Dropbox and Facebook...on March 1, 2021 at 9:30 pm
Suvrat Joshi joins logistics software-as-a-service platform FarEye as chief product officer.
- GSCW chat recap: Finding freight-forwarding talent amid box boomon March 1, 2021 at 9:00 pm
Surging container imports have heightened freight-forwarding demand. Talent scouts like Logitalent help forwarders staff up.