FreightWaves The #1 Source for Navigating the Freight Markets. Like the best things in life, our articles are free.
- Saudia selects Mammoth Freighters to convert Boeing 777s for cargoon May 16, 2022 at 11:30 am
Saudi Arabian Airlines is investing in seven 777 converted freighters as it looks ahead to strong cargo opportunities.
- How is AI improving aircraft inspections after hard landings?on May 15, 2022 at 11:30 am
A hard landing on the runway puts stress on a plane. ATR is using artificial AI to help identify any damage and get planes flying again.
- Borderlands: Skyrocketing diesel prices affecting US-Mexico import...on May 15, 2022 at 11:00 am
Borderlands is a weekly rundown of developments in the world of United States-Mexico cross-border trucking and trade. This week: Skyrocketing diesel prices […]
- Import demand predicted trucking spot rate increase and declineon May 15, 2022 at 12:30 am
Shippers book maritime containers well before it turns into trucking and rail freight in the U.S. The relationship between international and domestic freight […]
- FMCSA adds three products to its pandemic waiver, which faces...on May 14, 2022 at 8:59 pm
FMCSA has added three fuels to its list of energy products that can be transported beyond normal HOS rules, but will the larger rule be extended soon?
- XPO considering sale of freight forwarding businesson May 14, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Unit could fetch $400 million to $600 million, according to a report independently confirmed.
- The Log Book: Trailer Bridge, ATS International boost housing in...on May 14, 2022 at 2:01 pm
This week: Trailer Bridge and ATS International donate to Habitat for Humanity of Puerto Rico, UPS makes $38,000 in donations to Down Syndrome Alabama and MSC […]
- Ryder reconoce la existencia de una oferta de compra “no...on May 13, 2022 at 11:20 pm
El precio de las acciones acaba a unos pocos dólares de la oferta de HG Vora Capital; ¿valdrá Ryder más dividida que junta?
- Trailer orders whacked by geopolitics in Aprilon May 13, 2022 at 10:05 pm
War, pandemic shutdowns and supply chain woes resulted in a nearly 60% month-over-month decline in trailer orders in April.
- Ryder acknowledges ‘unsolicited’ takeover offer from HG Vora...on May 13, 2022 at 9:10 pm
Ryder System is facing a possible hostile takeover bid, and looming is the question of whether the company is worth more apart than together.