FreightWaves The #1 Source for Navigating the Freight Markets. Like the best things in life, our articles are free.
- Deutsche Bank slows approach to transportation stocks in 2022on November 29, 2021 at 4:56 pm
Picking transport stocks in 2022 will not involve a blanket approach, according to Deutsche Bank. However, there are still several companies with significant […]
- Retailers open pop-up container yards to bypass Savannah port jamson November 29, 2021 at 4:46 pm
Innovation and investment are the watchwords at the Georgia Ports Authority, where officials are rushing to deal with supply chain constraints.
- TFI acquires Missouri trucking company D&Don November 29, 2021 at 3:36 pm
TFI International expands its U.S. temperature-controlled business with the acquisition of Missouri trucking firm D&D Sexton.
- Think local: Industry urged to join workforce development programson November 29, 2021 at 3:30 pm
Andy Owens, a member of the Southwest Oregon Workforce Investment Board, explains how trucking can gain strong support at the local level.
- Q&A: Freightera CEO talks economics, operational efficiency, emissionson November 29, 2021 at 3:15 pm
“I wanted to find a way to reduce emissions that was nonregulatory and allowed shippers to select carriers based on operational efficiency [and] […]
- Commentary: How in-house fulfillment can spell trouble for e-commerce...on November 29, 2021 at 3:09 pm
Many e-commerce businesses start small, but as sales grow, the challenges of filling orders in-house can stymie growth.
- CSX, Canadian Pacific lauded for efforts to reduce GHGson November 29, 2021 at 3:00 pm
CSX and Canadian Pacific were recognized this month by the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America for the ways they address environmental, social and […]
- Gaining intermodal asset status without manual inspection key to port...on November 29, 2021 at 2:00 pm
The quick movement of chassis and containers at the port, warehouse and yard is key to regaining supply chain efficiency.
- Flood threat continues in Pacific Northwest this weekon November 29, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Another storm could sustain supply chain disruptions in the Pacific Northwest this week (video forecast included).
- Daily Infographic: Ship fuel price highest since 2013, ‘scrubber...on November 29, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Marine fuel price up 47% since the beginning of the year