FreightWaves The #1 Source for Navigating the Freight Markets. Like the best things in life, our articles are free.
- As shipping prospects rise, field of shipping stocks shrinkson October 15, 2021 at 10:41 pm
More public shipping companies go private as IPOs remain rare. Here's why exits outpace new listings.
- E-commerce, elevated inventories to keep warehouse demand hot,...on October 15, 2021 at 10:20 pm
Online growth, higher inventory levels are trends that will likely last, Moghadam says.
- Hot Shots: Blizzard, flood, wildfire and moreon October 15, 2021 at 10:00 pm
A compilation of the past week in social media images includes a Rockies blizzard, Southern floods, a new California wildfire and more.
- The White House’s sprint to fix port problems — Navigate B2Bon October 15, 2021 at 9:00 pm
On this episode of Navigate B2B, Steve Ferreira looks at if the White House’s push for port productivity is a viable solution to fix the supply chain.
- Instacart shoppers plan nationwide strike for Saturdayon October 15, 2021 at 8:32 pm
A strike of Instacart shoppers led by the Gig Workers Collective will take place this weekend.
- Reducing emissions by retrofitting engines — Net-Zero Carbonon October 15, 2021 at 7:32 pm
Explore how retrofitting existing engines can contribute to emissions reduction on this episode of Net-Zero Carbon.
- Supply chain hurdles not high enough to thwart J.B. Hunt’s Q3 beaton October 15, 2021 at 7:03 pm
Shares of J.B. Hunt Transport Services jumped 10% Friday as the company navigated supply chain challenges during the third quarter to beat analysts’ […]
- I know what you shipped last summeron October 15, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Trucker's perspective on shipping crisis; the policy pushing autonomous trucks forward; networking in a hybrid world and news
- Convoy encourages diverse carriers to become certifiedon October 15, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Minority and veteran-owned small trucking company Gurley All Freight discusses how Convoy helped her business.
- Drilling Deep: The impact of insurance company actions on driver...on October 15, 2021 at 6:47 pm
This episode also dives into the tight inventories facing the diesel market.