Freight Broker and freight agent training
A lot of people want to get into the freight brokerage industry as it’s one of the few lucrative and growing industries currently out there. The road to becoming a freight agent or freight broker is therefore highly competitive and only the people who’ve attended the best freight broker agent schools will succeed. This top training program is almost guaranteed to produce equally impressive freight brokerage professionals.
A freight broker is someone who helps shippers move their freight from one point to another by finding a carrier that will do the work for slightly less than what the shipper will pay. Freight brokers serve as the middle man, working to pair carriers with shipping freight. And they earn between 10% and 35% in profit for each shipment.
Dennis Brown’s training program advertises has everything you need to know to get your business up and running. Forget having to spend months or years making mistakes and learning the ins and outs of the industry.
The program will teach you the following and more:
- How to keep startup costs low
- How to apply for a freight broker’s license
- The process of getting a freight broker bond or trust
- What the role of broker or agent entails
- How to find shippers
- How to contact shippers
- The pros and cons of factoring your invoices
- How to dispatch and track freight
- The right way to use load boards
- How to get more lucrative jobs, like shipping for the Department of Defense
- The ins and outs of business credit, for both you and your customers
- How to get started in niche markets
- Effective negotiating and selling strategies
- Strategies to help you profit
Freight Broker Boot Camp is more than just a how-to guide on launching a freight broker business. This training program teaches you how to succeed with your business. The entire program is accessible online, so you can learn anywhere and at any time. You don’t have to download anything, and there is no special software required to use the content.